Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Van Heusen Men's Wrinkle Free Poplin Solid Shirt



Over All Rating Reviews :
I am a bartender and needed to find some new black dress shirts for my uniform. This one stays nice looking through my shift, and keeps a nice crease from my dry cleaner. I was looking for more of a plain black shirt though and didn't realize that this one has pinstripe details on it and is kind of silky shiny. I prefer the other shirt I bought at the same time. While I liked this one, for my needs I would recommend the Arrow Wrinkle Free Satin Twill Dress Shirt- Point Collar
Get more detail about Van Heusen Men's Wrinkle Free Poplin Solid Shirt.


!!1 Cappuccino Bedroom Set This Instant !!1 Sole Tt8 Treadmill Cheap



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links