Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where To Buy Van Heusen Men's Wrinkle Free Poplin Solid Shirt



Over All Rating Reviews :
I was looking for a shirt that would fit my slender frame with long arms and came across this one by Van Heusen. I have a difficult time finding shirts with a 36/37 sleeve length along with a 15.5 inch neck size. I ordered this one and received it in a very short time. I like the cotton polyester blend in this poplin fabric. It is very smoooth and looks good after several hours of wearing. It washes up just fine and I just put it into the dryer and take it out afterwards. It is truly an essentially wrinkle free shirt. The buttons are sewed on well and I've had no problems with them. The shirt has sewn in collar stays which have kept it straight and fresh looking. I bought the black color and it has held up well so far to several washings with no fading. It is not a tailored fit shirt but it still works pretty well on my fairly straight and slender frame. It should fit well on the standard sized frame. Seven button front with a single button cuff that has the option of a loose or tighter fit. I highly recommend this shirt and will purchase another if the need arises.
Get more detail about Van Heusen Men's Wrinkle Free Poplin Solid Shirt.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links