Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Buy Haggar Mens Cool 18 Gabardine Pleat Front Pant



Over All Rating Reviews :
These pants are excellent for work. A caveat though, I do not wash and wear my slacks and work pants, I dry clean them. I cannot tell you how they will last with washing and wearing but if you dry clean your stuff they seem like they'd last forever and a day. They are nice and cool, not nearly as itchy as my wool slacks and they look very, very sharp. They compare nicely against Claiborne slacks which run a bit tight. The flex-fit thingy keeps the pants snug but not overly tight and give you room to move around in. In a Texas summer these are the next best thing to khakis. I don't often wear khakis which are a bit too casual for my workplace but these fill that niche between business formal and business casual. They look as good with a sport coat and tie as they do with a short sleave shirt.
Get more detail about Haggar Mens Cool 18 Gabardine Pleat Front Pant.


!!1 Coupon Iwc Mens Iw504207 Portuguese Watch !!1 Buying LG LCD Monitor



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links